Greenwoods & Herbert Smith Freehills is committed to contributing to our community through active volunteerism and the provision of pro bono services.
Some of the charities and projects that we support include:
- The Homeless Law Clinic, a specialist legal service that provides free legal assistance and advocacy to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Dine for Life, an Australian not-for-profit fundraising charity with a vision to end human trafficking and the exploitation of women and children globally
- The Karma Currency Foundation, an innovative not-for-profit that connects people with the charities and causes that are closest to their hearts
- The Ladybird Foundation, which supports breast and gynaecologic cancer research in Western Australia
- Why Warriors, which empowers Indigenous Australians through private clan based business development
- The RSPCA WA, WA's oldest, largest and leading animal welfare charity